ICEfaces 2.0.2 is Now Available for Download!
ICEfaces 2.0.2 is an official maintenance release featuring over 25 fixes and improvements.
Notable changes included in this release are:
- Advanced Components support for Portlets
- Tested against Mojarra JSF 2.1.1-FCS / JSF 2.1.1-b04
- New IDE integration for NetBeans 7
- New support for Eclipse 3.6
- Support for Chrome 10, Firefox 3.6/4.0, IE 8/9, Safari 5
- Delta-submit enhancements & fixes
- Updated Tutorials & Sample Applications
Read the Release Notes for important details on improvements and changes, supported platforms, and time-saving known-issues.
Download ICEfaces 2.0.2 | Release Notes | Supported Platforms
5 Things to Know About Enterprise Push Server
- Enterprise Push Server (EPS) enables the delivery of collaborative rich web applications through Ajax Push.
- It integrates with major open source and commercial application servers to provide high-scalability and fail-over support for clustered Ajax Push-enabled ICEfaces applications.
- Provides distributed management of Push blocking connection to any number of deployed ICEfaces applications and portlets in both a stand-alone and clustered environments.
- Designed to Load-balance for failover of blocking push connections.
- Supports Asynchronous Request Processing (ARP) integration for thread-level scalability.
More on Enterprise Push Server | Included in ICEfaces EE
ICEfaces 2.0 Online Training
|Introduction to ICEfaces 2 and JSF 2
|June 28, 29, 30
|08:00am - 11:00am
||PDT (UTC -7 hrs)
|11:00am - 14:00pm
||EDT ( UTC -4 hrs)
|16:00pm - 19:00pm
||BST (UTC +1 hrs)
|17:00pm - 20:00pm
||CEST (UTC +2 hrs)
ICEsoft offers online training options to fit your specific needs. ICEfaces 2.0 Training is developer led using experienced ICEfaces developers with several years of JSF and ICEfaces development experience. All our courses include hands-on exercises and labs to ensure knowledge transfer.
Learn More | Register Today | Contact Us for Custom Training