ICEfaces EE 1.8.2 P05 Released!
ICEfaces EE 1.8.2 GA_P05 bundles are now available in all ICEfaces EE subscribers on the ICEfaces.org ICEfaces 1.8 downloads page.
See the release notes for important changes, supported platforms, and known issues.
About ICEfaces Enterprise Edition (EE)
An enterprise-grade solution ideal for companies that need/want:
- an enterprise-ready framework that's been extensively tested & certified
- to integrate with Java EE open source and commercial software
- to be professionally supported with committed SLA response times
- scale Ajax Push applications in clustered and/or failover environments
- latest certified release, emergency patches, and custom builds
- to be supported on previous versions of ICEfaces EE -assistance with Functional and Load Testing
Read Release Notes | Supported Platforms | ICEfaces vs. ICEfaces EE
Need Open Source Product Support?
ICEsoft introduces ICEtime, a flexible alternative to getting the professional help you need, when and how you need it. ICEtime bundles allow you to prepay expert time that can be applied towards ICEfaces, ICEmobile, or ICEpdf support, services and training.
Learn out more about ICEtime, or Contact Us for more details.
Upcoming Training Online
ICEsoft offers online training options to fit your specific needs. ICEfaces Training is developer led using experienced ICEfaces developers with several years of JSF and ICEfaces development experience.
Introduction to JSF & ICEfaces: A 3-day Online Course
|January 29, 30, 31
|08:00am - 11:00am
||PST (UTC -8 hrs)
|11:00am - 14:00pm
||EST ( UTC -5 hrs)
|16:00pm - 19:00pm
||BST (UTC +1 hrs)
|17:00pm - 20:00pm
||CEST (UTC +2 hrs)
This 9-hour course provides an overview into Java Server Faces (JSF) and teaches the basics of developing Rich Enterprise Applications using ICEfaces and JSF.
Course Curriculum | Register Today | Contact Us for Onsite Training