ICEmobile EE 1.2 is Now Available
ICEsoft is pleased to announce the availability of ICEmobile EE 1.2.
ICEmobile EE 1.2 is the enterprise edition of the ICEmobile 1.2 open source project.
Notable changes and enhancements from earlier enterprise versions include:
- Over 10 New JSP Tags and Components including:
- Single Pane Accordion
- Improved Augmented Reality Component for iPhone
- Enhanced Layout Containers
- Native integrations for contact / address book selection
- Improved Tool and Simulator support:
- New Getting Started Templates as part of tool plugins
- Desktop Simulator now supported for Spring MVC
- Enhanced Cloud Push Features and Performance
- Including new Adaptive Heartbeating Technology to optimize data transfer and connection management.
- Updated Cloud Push Connectors for Android, Apple and Blackberry.
- >25% faster page loading
- Over 25 other bug fixes & improvements, including:
- Improved WIKI Documentation
- New Tutorials and “How To” Demos
- View a more complete list of fixes and improvements, here.
To learn about the advantages of ICEmobile EE over the open source project, please see ICEmobile EE.
Support & Subscriptions | Tutorials & Samples | Demo ICEmobile
ICEmobile Containers vs Native Mobile Apps
Learn more about the ICEmobile Containers Architecture.
JSFCentral: Ted Goddard on ICEfaces and ICEmobile
JSFCentral editor-in-chief Kito D. Mann talks with Ted Goddard about ICEfaces, ICEmobile, JSF 2.2, and more.
Download and listen to the podcsat interview, or read the transcript.
Upcoming Training Online
Introduction to JSF & ICEfaces: A 3-day Online Course
|February 26, 27, 28
|08:00am - 11:00am
||PST (UTC -8 hrs)
|11:00am - 14:00pm
||EST ( UTC -5 hrs)
|16:00pm - 19:00pm
||BST (UTC +1 hrs)
|17:00pm - 20:00pm
||CEST (UTC +2 hrs)
This 9-hour course provides an overview into Java Server Faces (JSF) and teaches the basics of developing Rich Enterprise Applications using ICEfaces and JSF.
Course Curriculum | Register Today | Contact Us for Training Onsite