What's New in ICEpdf 5.0?
What's new in ICEpdf 5.0 Open Source
- Annotation (read/create/edit)
- Layers support for optional content
- Improved image masking and transparency support
- Multi-threading for maximum CPU utilization
- Improved memory manager
What's new in ICEpdf 5.0 PRO
- Annotation (read/create/edit + write)
- New parsing engine ~ 10x acceleration
- True type font hinting support (Asian & special fonts)
“ICEpdf 5 is arguably the biggest release in ICEpdf history,” says Brian McKinney, President and CEO ICEsoft Technologies. “With a 10X speed improvement, enhanced rendering of Asian fonts, layers, annotations, multi-threading and more, ICEpdf is the most feature rich and best performing open source Java PDF engine on the market today.”
Learn more about ICEpdf. Demo ICEpdf.
What's New in ICEpdf 5 (Video) | ICEpdf Performance Upgrades (Video)
Product Availability and Licensing
ICEpdf (open source) Downloads.
ICEpdf PRO (trial) Downloads.
ICEpdf is licensed under the Apache 2 Open Souce License. ICEpdf Pro is licensed under the ICEsoft End User License Agreement V 1.0.
About ICEsoft Technologies Inc.
ICEsoft Technologies Inc. is a commercial open source company and a leading global provider of RIA solutions for desktop and mobile enterprise. Founded in 2001, ICEsoft products are used by over 10,000 enterprises and 150,000 developers worldwide. ICEsoft is the proud sponsor of ICEfaces, ICEmobile and ICEpdf.