|January 17th, 2007
ICEsoft Announces the Release of ICEfaces v1.5.2
CALGARY, ALBERTA ICEsoft is pleased to announce the availability of ICEfaces v1.5.2. This release of ICEfaces includes:
- An early access IDE tool integration for NetBeans v5.5 with the Visual Web Pack (VWP). The integration provides support for using VWP features such as the visual designer and database binding mechanisms with the ICEfaces Component Suite.
- Support for deploying ICEfaces application to the Jetty WebServer, including leveraging Jetty's continuations feature for asynchronous communications in ICEfaces.
- Improved support for JBoss Seam.
- Improved application error handling and reporting for easier application debugging.
- More than 50 bug fixes and enhancements.
For details, see the Release Notes at: http://www.icefaces.org/main/resources/
About ICEsoft Technologies:
ICEsoft Technologies, Inc., is the leading provider of standards-compliant, Ajax-based solutions for developing and deploying Java EE, rich Internet applications. The company’s portfolio of enterprise level Java products includes ICEfaces, an Ajax application framework that enables Java EE application developers to easily create and deploy thin-client rich web applications in pure Java. Visit www.icefaces.org.
ICEsoft and ICEfaces are registered trademarks or trade names of ICEsoft Technologies, Inc. All other company and product names may be the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by third parties.