v3.3.0 /ICEmobile 1.3.0 integration for Netbeans 7.3
(with support for icefaces 3.3.0/ICEmobile 1.3.0)
July 31st, 2013
ICEfaces Tool Bundle for
Netbeans v7.3 provides ICEfaces 3.3.0, ICEmobile 1.3.0 support for
developers who use Netbeans for ICEfaces EE application development.
Note that ICEfaces EE 3.3.0/ICEmobile 1.3.0 requires JSF 2.1. This
tool bundle extends Netbeans' web framework and JSF component library
provider API to provide following extra features for ICEfaces/ICEmobile
- Creates JSF project with ICEfaces/ICEmobile capability
- Create Web or Spring MVC project with ICEmobile tags
- Configures required ICEfaces/ICEmobile libraries and
- Changes deployment descriptor and configures the IDE for
- Provides ICEfaces/ICEmobile components (core, ice, ace, and mobi
components) palettes and basic drag& drop capability.
- Provides ICEfaces/ICEmobile template, and template client page
this integration release includes:
this document contains the following sections:
ICEfaces 3.3 and ICEmobile 1.3 do not officially support JSF 2.2. Please select
registerred JSF 2.1.21 libraries under Libraries tab of JavaServer Faces
configuration panel, and then select ICEfaces 3.3.0.
changes in 7.3.3 release
- added support for Netbeans 7.3.1
- added registered libraries "mojarra 2.1.21 and 2.1.3 for servlet 2.5 servers"
changes in 7.3.2 release
- bundled with ICEfaces 3.3.0 and ICEmobile 1.3.0
changes in 7.3.1 release
- bundled with ICEfaces 3.3.0 and ICEmobile 1.3.0beta
- added new mobi jsf components and jsp tags supports
- replaced ICEmobile jsp tag library module with ICEmobile Spring MVC support module
changes in 7.3.0 release
- bundled with ICEfaces 3.3.0 and ICEmobile 1.2.0
- added Netbeans 7.3 support
- automatically add namespace declaration while drag&drop
component from palette
- module id and package name changed to org.icesoft.*
- added drag&drop support for new ace components and core
- added servlet 2.5 support for ICEmobile project
changes in 7.2.3b release
- fixed issue with ICEfaces configuration wizard when selecting ice
changes in 7.2.3a release
- Updated index.xhtml to forward to ICEmobile welcome page
- updated component palette
- release bundle includes both ICEfaces 3.2 and ICEmobile 1.2.0
changes in 7.2.3 release
- Updated splash page
- updated component palette icons
- added required multipart-config to web.xml
- merged icemobile editor support with icefaces editor support
- release bundle includes both ICEfaces 3.2 and ICEmobile 1.2 beta
changes in 7.2 release
- bundled with icefaces 3.2 final
- added support to netbeans 7.2
- added updated link to ICEfaces welcome page in index file
changes in 7.1.5 release
- bundled with icefaces 3.1.0 final
- modified metadata to reflect changes of component properties
changes in 7.1.4 release
- bundled with icefaces 3.1.0 rc1
changes in 7.1.3 release
- bundled with icefaces 3.1.0 beta2
changes in 7.1.2 release
- bundled with icefaces 3.1.0 beta1
- added support for 6 new ace components
changes in 7.1.1 release
- bundled with icefaces 3.0.1
- added support for netbeans 7.1.1
- fixed ice-7873, removed function of adding namespace declaration
while drag&drop component from palette
- removed unnecessary dependencies
- added generating icefaces/icemobile friendly sample pages
changes in 7.1.0 release
- integrated with netbeans v7.1
- adopted new component library provider api
- bundled with icefaces 3.0.0
- enhanced dnd capability.
changes 7.0.5 release
- bundled with icefaces 3.0.0 rc2
- new property metadata to reflect the change in icefaces 3 rc1/2
- add icemobile support pending to availability of icemobile tool
changes 7.0.4 release
- included icefaces 3.0.0 rc1
- modified icons for ace components
changes in 7.0.3 release
- included icefaces 2.1.0 beta 2 libraries
- changed some component snippets
- removed standard jsf settings as now icefaces plugins is depended
on javaserver faces framework
changes in 7.0.2 release
- included icefaces 2.1.0 beta libraries
- included icefaces components (ice), new advanced components
(ace), icepush libraries
- added usable component snippets by drag & drop icefaces ace
components from palette view
- design time metadata, classes, snippets etc are now generated
with new generator.
- support netbeans 7.0
- included icefaces 2.0.2 libraries
- included icefaces components (ice), advanced components (ace),
- icefaces component editor support is separated from icefaces
- fixed issue with detecting runtime server for existance of jsf
icefaces delivers extensions to java serverfaces (jsf) that provide
an ajax-enabled rich presentation environment for jsf applications.
icefaces brings value to any java development project that nds to
provide superior presentation capabilities to the web application user.
in particular, icefaces provides the following features:
- smooth, incremental page updates that do not require a full page
refresh to achieve presentation changes in the application.
- server-initiated asynchronous presentation updates for dynamic
instantaneous data push.
- the icefaces component suite, a complete rich jsf component suite
that fully leverages icefaces capabilities.
- intelligent form processing that facilitates fine-grained
interactions with the user as they manipulate a form.
- api support for rapid development of group-aware and
collaborative applications, such as chat, webcast, social apps., etc.
- jsp or facelets based development.
- tool integrations for leading java ides.
- support for leading java frameworks, such as spring and
- support for portlet development.
© copyright 2005-2013 icesoft technologies, inc.