for NetBeans 6.7
The ICEfaces NetBeans Integration provides ICEfaces support for
who use the NetBeans IDE for ICEfaces application development.
integration is intended for use with NetBeans 6.7.
This integration release includes:
- ICEfaces Project Integration module 3.6.3
- ICEfaces Run-Time Library module 1.8.2
This document contains the following sections:
Changes in this release (v3.6.3/v3.6.2)
- Resolved issue that JSF 1.2_13 library name conflict
- Bundled with ICEfaces v1.8.2
- Bundled with Sun JSF RI v1.2_13
Changes in this release (v3.6.1)
- Support Netbeans v6.7
- Add ICEfaces Facelets template
- Autocomplete with jsp, jsp document page (jspx), xhtml.
- Palette supports for jspx extension JSP Document Pages
- Generate dataTable from Entity Bean (EJB 3.0)
- Compatible with facelets
- Netbeans VWP (Visual Web Project) visual designer is not
supported. NetBeans v6.5.1 is recommended to any users who would like
to use ICEfaces Visual Web Project (VWP) integration
- Maven project required manual configuration
- No validation against none jsf project
- Generate dataTable only from Entity Bean (EJB 3.0)
for more details
ICEfaces delivers extensions to Java ServerFaces (JSF) that provide
AJAX-enabled rich presentation environment for JSF applications.
brings value to any Java EE development project that needs to provide
presentation capabilities to the web application user. In particular,
provides the following features:
- Smooth, incremental page updates that do not require a full page
refresh to achieve presentation changes in the application.
- Server-initiated asynchronous presentation updates for dynamic
instantaneous data push.
- The ICEfaces Component Suite, a complete rich JSF component suite
that fully leverages ICEfaces capabilities.
- Intelligent form processing that facilitates fine-grained
interactions with the user as they manipulate a form.
- API support for rapid development of group-aware and
collaborative applications, such as Chat, Webcast, social apps., etc.
- JSP or Facelets based development.
- Tool integrations for leading Java IDEs.
- Support for leading Java EE frameworks, such as Spring and JBoss
- Support for portlet development.
© Copyright 2005-2008 ICEsoft Technologies, Inc.